14.4.05

Off-topic: Protestikirja generaator

In my last letter, I claimed that Mr. Kristjan Otsmann would sell his soul in return for the possibility of wealth and status, and that claim is even more true now. Read on, gentle reader, and hear what I have to say. Some people think I'm exaggerating when I say that Kristjan's allegations have a crippling effect on science and technology. But I'm not exaggerating; if anything, I'm understating the situation. I could go on and on about his special form of terrorism, but you get the general idea. I have a New Year's resolution for him: He should pick up a book before he jumps to the prudish conclusion that he has the mandate of Heaven to brandish the word "philosophicojuristic" (as it is commonly spelled) to hoodwink people into believing that we can all live together happily without laws, like the members of some 1960s-style dope-smoking commune. Kristjan thinks that he is a model citizen. Of course, thinking so doesn't make it so.

I'm not saying this to be froward, but rather to explain that he is one of those virulent bourgeoisie who quotes the Bible but never reads it. As long as I live, I will be shouting this truth from rooftops and doing everything I can to challenge his rancorous assumptions about merit. The greatest quote I ever heard goes something like this: "Kristjan's diatribes are out of step with democratic practices of equity and fair play." No one can deny that words fail me in describing my pure distaste for Kristjan's apothegms and immoral plaints, yet in order to convince us that his obiter dicta are good for the environment, human rights, and baby seals, Kristjan often turns to the old propagandist trick of comparing results brought about by entirely dissimilar causes.

While I don't know his secret plans, I do know that he truly believes that anti-intellectualism is a viable and vital objective for our nation's educational institutions. I hope you realize that that's just a soporific pipe dream from a temperamental pipe, and that in the real world, Kristjan would not hesitate to work both sides of the political fence if he felt he could benefit from doing so. In spite of all he has done, I must admit I really like the guy. No, just kidding. Anyhow, I guess I've run out of things to say, so let me just leave you with one parting wish: Together, may we protect little children from self-righteous dolts like Mr. Kristjan Otsmann.

---

Genereerisin selle teksti laidukirja generaatori abil, millesse paned kirjad inimese või ettevõtte nime, kelle peale kaebad, valid lõikude arvu ning ongi kiri valmis :) Loodan, et keegi Eesti kroonilisetele virisejatele sarnast asja ei tee, muidu upume laidukirjadesse.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.